- Reviews (0)
Applicable for hypoxia and Carbon dioxide retention caused by various Lung diseases & for Sleep Apnea Users.
This BiPAP Device can effectively alleviate the symptoms of hypoxia and Carbon dioxide retention & ensure that the device actively cooperates with the user. So as to achieve the best man-machine synchronization.
- Ventilation Mode: ST,S,T, CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4-30cmH2O
- Inspiratory Pressure Range: 4-30cmH2O
- Expiratory Pressure Range: 4-30cmH2O
- Respiratory Frequency: 2-40 times
- Inhalation time: 0.5 – 15 seconds
- Pressure increment: 0.2 cmH2O
- Ramp Time: 0-60 min
- 2.4″ HD color display, all setting parameter & analytical result clearly shown
- Auxiliary function: Smart Start, Automatic Air Leakage Compensation, altitude pressure compensation, Sleep Report.
- High Performance tubor Fan, imported from Germany.
- Low vibration, Low noise.
- Ingenious anti-backflow design of the tank (humidifier) protects the host from water damage.