- Reviews (0)
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
High frequency oscillatory (HFO) ventilation is recognized worldwide as an effective treatment for neonates and premature infants.
- Smaller pressure fluctuation within the thoracic frame reduces danger of tracheobronchial injury
- Smaller pressure fluctuation in the alveoli causes less fluctuation of blood pressure and intracranial pressure
- 0.2 mL resolution stroke volume setting allows fine control of amplitude
- Powerful stroke of up to 160 mL during HFO meets the ventilation needs of larger patients
- Volume and frequency can be adjusted to meet the needs of premature and pediatric patients
- HFO, SIMV and CPAP modes provide complete respiratory care in one ventilator
- Patient triggered ventilation (PTV) through proximal flow sensor or pressure sensor
- Effective monitoring of pressure, flow, oxygen concentration and all important ventilation parameters
- Three alarm priority levels with messages and alarm indicator inform the caregiver of any small change
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.